The Blastcrete HBS-1500 is our newly designed mixer/pump designed for mixing and pumping gypsum flooring materials extreme distances. Our 4 in. hydraulic ball seat pump is capable of producing 1000 PSI line pressure and can consistently pump gypsum materials in excess of 600 ft. at a rate of 130 bags per hour. The ball seat design will drastically reduce maintenance cost vs. competitive machinery. The HBS-1500 is equipped with our 12 cu. ft. hydraulic spiral mixer (30 second mix time) that dumps into our 26 cu. ft. receiving hopper that includes our conveying hydraulic agitator. Our receiving hopper and pump manifold unclamp from the pumping tubes allowing easy clean up of the ball-seat manifold and material pumping tubes. The HBS-1500 can also be used to pump concrete mixes up to 1/2 in. aggregate positioning this machine as the most versatile and user-friendly for gypsum flooring contractors. Best value, most versatile, longest pumping distances, and lowest maintenance mixer-pump on the market!
- 4" Hydraulic Ball Seat Pump with 1000 PSI Pump Pressure Capability
- 12 cu. ft. Hydraulic Spiral Mixer with Hydraulic Dump
- 26 cu. ft. Receiving Hopper with Hydraulic Agitator
- Dual Axle Trailer with (2) Braking Axles
- Heavy Duty Tubular Frame
- 150 ga. Water Tank with 2" Flow Meter
- Heavy Duty Manual Leveling Jacks (4)
- Lowest cost wear parts in the industry
- 70 HP Kubota Water Cooled Diesel
- 2000 PSI Hydraulic Pressure Washer
- Spare Tire
- Electric Power
- Skid Mount
- Custom Paint
- Length — 234"
- Width — 92"
- Height (Water Tank) — 93"
- Height (Mixer Dump Position) — 95"
- Mixer Charging Height — 57"
- Weight — 8350 lbs.
- Output — 0-15 cubic yards per hour
- Mixer Capacity — 12 cubic feet
- Receiving Hopper Capacity — 26 cubic feet
- Pump — 4" Hydraulic Ball Seat